The Tackling Child Sexual Exploitation Conference will explore leading solutions and practical insights into effectively preventing, identifying and tackling child sexual exploitation and abuse across the UK.
Through key policy updates and best practice sessions delegates will assess how to enhance multi-agency responses to children at risk of, and who have experienced, sexual exploitation, and improve efforts to ensure a comprehensive understanding of CSE among children, young people and adults.
The impact of COVID-19 on the ability of organisations to carry out these vital safeguarding duties will also be assessed.
Key Features of an IG Online Conference
This Conference is specifically designed for Local Authorities, Schools, Police and Charities. Typical job titles will include:
- CSE Team Managers
- CSE Coordinators
- Heads of Safeguarding
- Safeguarding Leads and Officers
- Directors of Children’s Services
- Chairs of Local Safeguarding Boards
- Social Workers
- Child Protection Officers
- Detective Chief Inspectors
- Detective Constables
- Detective Inspectors
- Named Nurses for Safeguarding Children
- Specialist and Child Safeguarding Nurses
- Headteachers and Assistant Headteachers
- Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs)
- Chief Executives
- Victim Advocates