As Covid-19 has accelerated digitalisation across the voluntary sector, and the necessity for a strong, digitalised data base, this conference will be an opportunity to evaluate the progress made in the third sector and key areas for further improvement. On Day 1 you can expect everything data & cyber related, while Day 2 will focus on digital transformation and use of tech.
The Voluntary Data and Digital Transformation Conference 2022 will offer leading practical insights and sector wide updates on the how all voluntary sector organisations can advance their digital and data capabilities to improve social outcomes, drive impact and support high quality engagement with supporters and service users. We will look at UK GDPR compliance for charities, cybersecurity, data analytics, tackling implicit bias in data, as well as delivering quality digital services.
What to expect:
- Keynote addresses providing updates on the evidence base on the areas in which the third sector can improve its digital and data maturity
- Workshops to help you build a strong plan for how to draw more effective insights from your data and improve your digital service delivery
- Case studies giving tangible examples of how other charities are leading the way in efficient data use
- Opportunities to evaluate your digital, data, and cyber strategy
- Virtual networking opportunities to share insights with colleagues from across the sector