The Voluntary Sector Response and Recovery Conference will run as an online conference taking place across the 10th and 11th November 2020. Join us to hear from 20+ expert speakers and practitioners across 2 days.
The Voluntary Sector Response and Recovery Conference will be the first national meeting of sector leaders to assess practical solutions in transforming and reviving outcomes for charities following the Covid-19 pandemic.
In a highly interactive format, the Conference will offer practical workshops, virtual roundtable discussions, breakout activities, how to’s and vital guidance for charities seeking to maximise the impact on their beneficiaries, transform their operations and rejuvenate vital fundraising and income streams in order to survive.
The Conference will also be a major opportunity to explore what the sector looks like after the pandemic, how charities will change and what the sector can learn from the crisis.
An Online and Interactive Format
- A 2 day Conference delivered via an interactive online platform
- Follow up implementation workshop
- Opportunities for virtual networking and discussion
- Live virtual round table discussions
- Speaker sessions delivered with live presentations and resources
- Live interaction tools and break out rooms
- Varied formats and screen breaks to support an engaging experience
- Post-event resources and networking follow ups
This Conference is specifically designed for all voluntary sector leaders and practitioners from charities of all sizes. Those in attendance will include:
- Chief Executives
- Chief Finance Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Directors of Finance
- Heads of People and HR
- Heads of Compliance
- Heads of Risk
- Fundraising Managers