The Widening Participation Conference 2021 will explore the next steps for all higher education institutions in supporting high quality strategies and targeted interventions which reduce access gaps and widen participation in universities for disadvantaged students.
Attendees will gain key insights from policy experts and leading practitioners to evaluate how all institutions can enhance their outreach and engagement activities, eliminate barriers to entry for under-represented students and support the delivery of high impact Access and Participation Plans.
What to expect:
- Practical guidance to improve your outreach activities and meet Access and Participation Plan targets
- Assessing the impact of teacher assessed grades on widening participation, and examining how to support students whose education have been disrupted by the Covid-19 pandemic
- Best practice guidance on evaluating the impact of your widening participation programme
- Ask your questions and engage with other attendees in face-to-face Q&A sessions and panel discussions
In Addition to the In Person Event: An Additional Interactive Platform and On Demand Sessions
Your ticket also gives you access to our Conference online platform. Here you will be able to connect with attendees, set up virtual meetings before and after the Conference, engage in discussion boards and access exclusive On Demand sessions.
This Conference is specifically designed for the Higher Education sector. Those in attendance will include:
- Heads of Widening Participation
- Widening Participation Managers
- Access Managers
- Heads of Outreach
- Outreach Officers
- Directors of Admissions
- Admissions Coordinators
- Directors of Student Recruitment
- Student Recruitment Managers
- Retention Managers
- Associate Deans
- Pro Vice-Chancellors