Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an NHS Covid Pass to attend face to face events?
Yes. We are highly committed to the health and safety of our visitors, exhibitors and the wider community. We have adopted the NHS COVID Pass for venues and events in England to ensure a safe event for everyone involved. For more information, click here.
What are your booking terms and conditions?
Can I gain CPD points? If so, how many?
CPD points can be gained for all our events. 1 point is given for every hour of participation.
I was expecting to receive the speaker presentations but I have yet to receive them, how do I access?
Presentation slides are sent out within two weeks of the event date. If this date has passed, please contact our team who will give you access to the presentations. Please email [email protected].
I have made a booking but now cannot attend
- What is your cancellation policy? Name changes can be made at any time, up to the day before the event, at no charge. Inside Government will not be able to offer refunds for cancellations arising from events outside of our control.
- Can a colleague attend in my place? If you could like to send a colleague instead, simply email [email protected] with the new delegate’s name, job title and email address. You can change the delegate name free of charge, up to one day before the event.
- I can’t attend an event on this date, is it possible for me to access the presentations? Access to speaker presentation slides is available at a cost of £150 + VAT. If you wish to purchase access to this information, please email [email protected]
Which rate category do we fit into?
Categories are defined as follows;
- Local Government: includes; all forms of Local Authority, Universities, Schools. Colleges, Independent Education Providers, Housing Associations, Independent Care Homes, Social Enterprises, NHS, Police Services, Fire and Rescue Services, Associations and Unions.
- Central Government: includes; all Central Government Departments, Executive Agencies, Non Departmental Public Bodies and Devolved Administrations.
- Voluntary Sector: includes Non Profit organisations, and Charities (not related to Public Sector). Please note that Charities must be provide their Charity Number at the time of booking.
- Private Sector: other companies and organisations not listed above.
I am booking more than one place, are there any further discounts available?
Additional delegate places can be discounted. Group bookings of 3 or more can be further discounted at the discretion of the management. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
When will I receive my event joining instructions?
Joining instructions are sent to delegates 2 weeks prior to an event. Should you not receive them by this time please contact [email protected] and we can ensure you are sent them.
What is included in the price of the booking?
The day includes access to all sessions, refreshments, lunch and the opportunity to network and learn from key experts in your field. You will also have access to presentations from the day that you can share with your colleagues.
Inside Government is not registered as a supplier to our organisation, how can this information be obtained?
What company shall I make the purchase order (PO/Invoice) out to?
Purchase Orders are to be made to our parent company GovNet Communications. The address is St. James’s Buildings, Oxford Street, Manchester M1 6PP.
Can you take a payment over the phone?
Payment can be taken over the phone, however all telephone payments must be made through our Manchester office. Please call +44 (0) 161 211 3054.
Do I need to pay before I attend?
Your place is booked once you have received your confirmation email. If paid by invoice, this will be sent within 48 hours of the booking and our accounts team will then follow up for payment which will be due 30 days from the date of the invoice, unless the booking is made within 30 days of the event in which case payment will be required within 7 days. If paid by card, the payment will processed instantly.
Can you confirm if you have received my payment?
Our accounts team are based in Manchester, if you wish to clarify any payment queries please call +44 (0) 161 211 3054.
Is there a dress code for the venue?
Most people choose to dress smart casual to attend our events, however professional work attire is also fine.
Can I bring safety assistant/companion?
Yes. We allow 1 person to attend as a companion for any delegates with a visual, hearing or physical impairment.
Can you provide me with a British Sign Language interpreter?
We can provide a BSL interpreter for those who are hearing impaired. There is a 1-week notice period for this service. Please let us know at the time of booking so that we can accommodate your needs.
Has the venue been confirmed yet?
As soon as a venue is confirmed it is added to the event page, which is usually six weeks to a month or so before the event date.
How do I add you to our safe senders’ list?
To ensure that our emails are recognised and land in the correct inbox, you can follow these simple steps to amend your settings:
- Right-click our email in your Inbox email list pane
- On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
- Click or tap on ‘Never block sender’ in the menu that rolls out
- The resulting popup will say: ‘The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.’
- Click ‘OK’
- Open the email from …
- Click the “Wait it’s safe” link
- Mark Sender as “Wait it’s safe!“
iPhone Mail App (iOS)
- Open your mail app and scroll down to the Junk Folder
- Find the email you would like to whitelist and slide your finger left to see options
- Tap the ‘More’ button, and then ‘Mark…’ button
- Select “Mark as Not Junk”
- This will then move the email to your Inbox and any mail from this address will go straight to your inbox and not your Junk
- Navigate to the spam folder
- Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist
- Select all the emails shown
- Click ‘More’ and then ‘Not spam’
How do I unsubscribe from your emails?
I would like to advertise/sponsor/exhibit at an event – who can I speak to about this?